Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Little Thursday Prose From A Wednesday

They say there is a time and place for everything, but they say a lot of things. 
Divine intervention...perhaps.
Maybe I need to slow down, but I got too much on my plate. 
How much weight can a plate hold, anyway?
In the fast lane going nowhere fast; stay in your lane.
Up, down, up, down...and down again.
Try to find the good in -- cut off ...honesty stayed and guilt fled.
I need a pen; my camera on my phone will do.
Document everything. Such a tedious process.
Eyes deceive, perception is altered, so what's the point of documenting?
Men lie, women lie, but numbers don't; unless its time.
Even if you understand the concept of; you will always be deceived by time.
It always moves faster at the most inopportune time.
This time around it was the fastest slow motion replay I ever witnessed.
This time around I wish I had a couple seconds to spare because that would have given me back an hour of my life.
But there's that concept of time again, an hour of life...
Imagine if we hadn't had those couple of seconds? 
That hour I wanted back could have gone a lot different.
More headaches, but no heart breaks.
Perhaps that's divine intervention..
Perhaps something to be learned, maybe something owed; premiums.
But end of the day and looking back on that hour all live are accounted for.

No comments: