Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I see myself...

So lately I've been thinking about things I would like to accomplish that might not necessarily have to do with my ultimate career goals, or goals that I usually share openly with people.

-I want to write a children book...the topic as of now, for the first book at least, will probably be self acceptance and identity.

-I want to teach 3rd grade... Actually I think I rather work with resource students, students such as myself with learning disabilities...especially ones that struggle with curriculum because the schools they are attending lack the funding and resources to be able to properly accommodate students with special needs.

-I want to coach a baseball team, maybe as high as high school level.

There are other things on my list, but those are the ones I have been thinking about lately.



I wonder sometimes if I'm chasing the right dream, right now anyway...and is it selfish to want to do it all, better yet is it impossible?

No comments: